My favourite personality

. There are many people around the world who are very famous and are celebrities but my favourite personality is my father.

2. He is a kind polite and a very friendly person he is always in support of those.Who need help.
3. He is a very religious person and he always remind me that life is a great gift given by God.

4. He tells me to fully enjoy my life and to never hurt anyon intentionally, He believes in simple living.
5. My father is a keep helps of poor kids and peoples.

6. He invite some of his
 income to Charity to help poor children for schooling.

7. He even distributes my old books to them.
8. I feel very comfortable around him because he talk to me as a friend as well.

9. I am never afraid of sharing my true feelings with him.

10. He also teach me to deal with various thought situation that have penis in my life he always motivate me to achieving success in life through hard work moreover.