. Summer vacation is my favourite time of year.

2. As it gives me a chance to relax and explore new things.

3. This summer I visit it my ative village.

4. Which is quite a distance from the city.

5. It is a five hour journey by train.

6. My grandparents stay there and my grandfather take care of the fields and produce variety of crops.

7. My cousins visited our grandparents to during their summer vacation.

8. Our grandmother prepared delicious and mouth watering dishes for us and we redished every bite of the food.

9. I spent most of the time visiting fields with my grandfather and learning from him about crops and the seasons the are produced in , I also played a lot with my village friends.

10. It was routine every night to listen to story from my grandmother and sink to sleep I had a wonderful time spending some priceless moments with my grandparents I feel blessed to have such a charming and loving family ,with whom I enjoyed My summer vacation throughly.