1.Now I am 16 I have already for getting the details of my childhood.

2. But I can still remember some sweet and bitter memories of those Golden days.
3. My parents looked after me very carefully and love me very much.

4. But my grandmother was my best
friend.
5. She used to tell me stories of various taste.
6. The first day of my school was very funny.
7. I went to school will my dear Grand mother, and did not allow her to leave me alone in the classroom.

8. I keep her sitting all along by my side I was very happy and contented.

9. But one day my father brought me back home only to lat me know that my grandmother was no more.

10. I was there only 7 and realised for the first time what death was it , the Saddert day of my childhood when I remember my childhood days I feel of both joy and sorrow in my life.